A ‘customer’ is anyone who receives any information from Martin Bishop Racing, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through Platinum Membership, Phoning the Daily Scoop Line, Pay As You Win, Premium Bets, Subscribing to the Daily Text service, Subscribing to our newsletter, receiving a free trial, or in any other dealings with Martin Bishop Racing.
‘Services’ relates to any of the information we supply, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to, all information provided through the services referred to as Platinum Membership, The Daily Scoop Line, Pay as You Win, Premium Bets, The Daily Text service, Subscribing to our newsletter, receiving a free trial, or in any other dealings or communications with Martin Bishop Racing.
As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialing or utilizing any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions Of Business’ as set out here:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any 3rd party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
- Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of Martin Bishop Racing – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business. We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
- Martin Bishop Racing reserves the right to refuse membership to any Martin Bishop Racing server where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
- Customers must be aware that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and Martin Bishop Racing is not bound by any assurance that any profits will be achieved over any period of time. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion, and there are no guarantees to the likely outcome of any race that is run.
- Any membership payments, performance based payments (such as Premium Bets or Pay As You Win payments), or any registration fees, phone line charges or any other charges associated with receiving services from Martin Bishop Racing are entirely non-refundable unless specifically required to do so by law. Payments of any amount for any service are in no way linked to the likely outcome of any race or betting outcome.
- Martin Bishop Racing reserves the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and article within the members website. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a credit on a pro-rata basis which can be redeemed against other services offered by Martin Bishop Racing.
- Martin Bishop Racing reserves the right to replace service(s) at any time with equivalent services or services where at the sole discretion of Martin Bishop Racing are deemed to improve existing services.
- In such circumstances where a service is removed and no alternative service is made available, a refund for any outstanding months of membership on a pro-rata basis will be given.
Data Protection, Subscriptions, Cancellations & Privacy
- Martin Bishop Racing will not pass on your details to any third parties, nor will your information be used for any advertising purposes, other than those directly associated with Martin Bishop Racing. We may provide you with information regarding other Martin Bishop Racing services that we believe may be of interest to you through email, phone, SMS text message or post, and we may also provide you with information from selected partners which we believe will be of interest to you. Any information provided as part of Martin Bishop Racing’s service offerings or provided on behalf of selected partners will be done so without making your details available to any 3rd parties. We operate an opt-out mechanism with any promotional or advertising communications using any medium, and we will permanently remove your information from any database where your details may have been stored.
- Martin Bishop Racing does not condone or utilize the use of Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM), and will take all necessary actions required to stop and Unsolicited Commercial Email that purports to be from Martin Bishop Racing.
- Martin Bishop Racing cannot and will not offer any refunds for any services, whether completed, in progress or not yet commenced, under any circumstances whilst the services that were signed up and paid for are still being provided in the capacity they were described at the time the service was commenced. Services in any form require a significant amount of time in administration, and setup irrespective of results, and as such we regret we are unable to offer any refunds in any form unless we are forced to cease or change any of our services where a service has not been replaced by an alternative service.
- Any subscriptions to Martin Bishop Racing service(s) can be cancelled prior to any recurring payments required to renew the subscription. Once subscriptions have been renewed it is not possible to cancel or revoke any associated membership once payment has been made and no pro-rata refunds cannot be made for memberships or subscriptions unless in cases where specifically required to do so by law. PayPal recurring payments, if received, are considered wilful continuation of my services irrespective of membership status in your Martin Bishop Racing account. If you would like to cancel PayPal recurring payments, please log into your PayPal account and cancel the recurring payment schedule.
- Martin Bishop Racing or our providers or affiliates cannot be held responsible for any situation arising where subscriptions or membership payments have not been cancelled correctly. Our payment providers including but not limited to PayPal and Skrill may have specific instructions to cancel any recurring payments and these need to be followed and adhered to where required. Where subscription payments are automatically processed a Martin Bishop Racing membership will be created and will be subject to normal subscriptions and membership cancellation policies.
- Martin Bishop Racing, 105 London Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 4QD
Call Costs, SMS Costs and Phone Charges
- Calls to 0871 numbers cost 12p per minute from a BT landline at all times. Calls from other networks and mobiles may be considerably more. Please contact your phone service operator for further information.
- Calls to 09059 numbers cost £2 per minute from a BT landline at all times. Calls from other networks and mobile may be considerably more. Please contact your phone service operator for further information.
- SMS Text Messages (premium rate texts) Received cost £2 per SMS text message received. Please contact your phone service operator for further information.
- Promotional texts are free. Reply STOP to any texts to end delivery of free texts.
Indemnity and Liability
- You irrevocably indemnify Martin Bishop Racing and any of its Data Providers and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by Martin Bishop Racing, any Data Providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part of our services or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
- Due to the nature of electronic distribution of information, services and materials, neither Martin Bishop Racing nor any of its Data Providers nor affiliates have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained in our services or the provision of the services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall Martin Bishop Racing be liable to you for perceived or actual lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of the services or the provision of information.